There are so many aspects to selling a property that it’s easy to get lost in the process. Aside from this, the Belgian Government has divided the country into three regions - the Flemish, Brussels and Walloon Regions, each with completely different regulations. This alone is reason enough to entrust this complex task to us as an estate agent.
CASALINA Real Estate assists the seller in their duty to provide information to the buyer. They take care of requesting the necessary documents, such as:
- the title of ownership
- the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) by a recognised energy expert
- the certificate of electrical inspection by a recognised authority
- the Post Intervention File (PID), inventory and description of all works carried out since May 1, 2001
- urban planning information, stating the planning permits
- soil testing and potential inspection certificate
- whether it is well-situated in a flood risk zone
- flood prone area
- demarcated riparian zone or demarcated flooding area
- the deed/title
- rules of co-ownership
- minutes of the (last three) general meetings
- statements, working and reserve capital, etc.…
CASALINA Real Estate is trained in this field and ensures that the sale of your property is immediately entered into the administrative mill.
That’s our choice: Experience makes the difference!
1. Individual approach without any obligation
You will receive a valuation and recommendation regarding the sale or rental of your property. As an estate agent, we also take care of your inventory and request all necessary documents including energy performance certificate (EPC), soil testing, electrical inspection etc., to complete your file.
2. Description and condition of the property
We will come by to make a detailed description of your property for sale/rental. We make an extensive report of your property for the advertisement on our website, with professional photos, location via Google Maps and Street View. We can also promote your property, subject to approval, via “social networking” (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We make sure your property gets noticed by as many potential candidates as possible.
3. Contract between both parties
We draw up a simple CIA agreement with our role, responsibilities and requirements we are expected to meet.
4. Putting property up for sale and follow-up
With 2 real estate offices located in Evere and Wezembeek-Oppem together with our trilingual real estate agents, we are ideally placed to rent out your property in a positive and professional manner. We guarantee you the maximum number of visits with the best results! We show all prospective tenants around your property and keep you informed of their response! We ensure that your property is constantly in the spotlight. In addition to a poster in our much-viewed display in Evere and Wezembeek-Oppem, your property will be published on Immoweb, Vlanimmo, Logic-Immo, and other advertisements. Your property will also be noticed by our striking publicity billboard.
5. Sales agreement
Upon agreement between you and the prospective buyer(s)/tenant(s), we draw up a sales/rental agreement. We collect all necessary documents and save you the administrative hassle.
NO SALE = NO COMMISSION FEE!!!